WHO IS KASMI DENTAL S.L.
Kasmi Dental S.L. with tax number B86655099, is a company with two activities: medical and internet portals (katethetraveller.com). The company is based out of Madrid, Spain. The company’s full address is 11 Caleruega street, flat 3 D, 28033 Madrid.
WHAT IS KATETHETRAVELLER.COM, WHAT PRODUCTS YOU CAN PURCHASE ON IT, HOW DOES THE PAYMENT AND RETURN PROCESSES LOOK LIKE
WHAT PERSONAL DATA KATETHETRAVELLER.COM COLLECTS AND WHY DOES IT COLLECT IT
A. Personal data is information that can be used to identify you: such as your name and surname, IP address, email address, user codes or identifiers. As a business, I collect personal data from you in a number of ways:
- Through the contact form on the website: name, surname and e-mail address
- Through the newsletter: email address
- Payment: name, surname and e-mail address
B. What Is the purpose of processing your personal data?
- Contact form: to facilitate you contacting me
- Newsletter: in order to inform you about new entries, events and travels
- Transactions: to process a purchase you make on the website
C. What legal basis do I have for collecting and processing your information?
Websites must have a legal basis, for collecting information from individuals, located in the European Union. My legal basis for each of the ways I collect information from you is as follows:
- In the contact form: if you want to contact me, I will ask you for your identity first and email address in order to respond you
- By subscribing to the newsletter: I will ask for your consent first
- Payments: to make a purchase on the site, I will collect personal data from you as a part of ensuring a legal transaction
Please note, consent forms the basis: you can withdraw consent at any time by contacting me personally, or opting out of any email message, using the “unsubscribe” link.
“Legitimate interests” for processing your personal information, exist where you submit the information with an expectation that it will be processed and there is no undue impact on you. If you disagree or have questions, please contact me, and I will cease the processing of your data under this legal basis.
Katethetraveller.com will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. This website does not automatically log personal data, nor does it link information automatically logged by other means, with personal data about specific individuals. Katethetraveller.com may use IP addresses to compile and provide aggregate statistics about its visitors, traffic patterns, and administer the site. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. It collects only the personal data that you may volunteer while using its services. It does not collect information about its visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations.
Similar to other commercial websites, katethetraveller website utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” and server logs, to collect information about how my site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at my site, and the websites visited just before and just after my own, as well as your IP address.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
Katethetraveller reserves the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites, to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see, while visiting that social media website. The Company reserves the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
OPTING OUT OF COOKIES
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Those rights include:
- You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in my emails. You may also notify me at [email protected] to be removed from my mailing list.
- You may access the personal information I have about you, by submitting a request to [email protected].
- You may contact [email protected] to amend or update your personal information.
- You may request that I erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to [email protected].
I will retain any information you choose to provide to me until the earliest of: (a) you asking me to delete the information, (b) my decision to cease using my existing data providers, or (c) I decide that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority of a Member State of the European Union, due to the alleged infringement of the rights of the GDPR.
I require only the information that is reasonably required, to enter into a contract with you. I will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing, as a condition of entering into a contract with me.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
• Guarantees that the data provided to katethetraveller.com is true, accurate, complete and current. The user is responsible for the truthfulness of all given data.
• Guarantees that it has informed third parties (if they exist), that is, those that will provide their data to katethetraveller.com, about the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that he has been authorized by third parties, to provide their data to katethetraveller.com for the purposes indicated.
• Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the site and damages, direct or indirect, caused to katethetraveller.com or third parties.